Pebble Beach Seasonals DO NOT need to sign up for winterizing. This form is for Main Park Seasonals ONLY.
- Please leave white potable hose connected to park water connection. It is required to winterize the unit. QIC will seal the end of the water hose.
- Leave hydro connected to post. It will be unplugged once winterized.
- Remove garden hose, drain it and put it away.
- Remove splitter (Y) valves from park water post.
- Please confirm QIC has a working key, test it first. Leave the deadbolt unlocked, delay in winterizing may default the winterizing.
- Keep clear access to water heater, kitchen sink, bathroom, toilet and tub shower.
- Take home any items you don’t want to freeze ie canned goods, drinks etc.
- Please note we do not winterize water softeners, filters or additions to the water system. These items need to be removed prior to winterizing.
- Put moth ball under the cottage to deter rodents from entering.
- Put cedar balls or bounce sheets inside the cottage to mask the smell of food to rodents.
- Clean the cottage thoroughly and remove unnecessary food.
- Prop fridge and freezer doors open and turn the breaker off to avoid molding in the spring.
*** For an additional fee QIC can de-winterize in the spring. ***
*** Please call or book online with 10 days notice. ***